On November 22, more than 200 representatives, who are the leaders of organizations and enterprises in Viet Nam attended the “Giving Thanks” Dinner and ESG Impact Awards Program held by the American Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (AmCham Vietnam) at Sofitel Saigon Plaza (HCMC).
At the event, AmCham Vietnam honored enterprises that create an impact on the community in the field of Environment, Social and Corporate Governance,… EQuest Education Group was proud to be awarded in recognition of ESG, community engagement, and CSR initiatives. As planned, EQuest Education Group will have outstanding CSR activities in the coming years. This is also a long-term goal for EQuest sustainable growth.
Attending the event, there were senior representatives from the U.S Government and Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee:
• Mr. Vo Van Hoan – Vice Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee;
• Ms. Susan Burns – Consul General of the United States in Ho Chi Minh City;
• Ms. Mary Tarnowka – Executive Director of AmCham Vietnam.
On behalf of EQuest, there were:
• Mr. David Armstrong, Jr. – Vice President;
• Mrs. Tran Thi Thu Thuy – Director of Government Affairs, PR – Communications Division;
• Mrs. Nguyen Tran Nhu Hoa – Head of Marketing, EdTech Division;
• Mr. Eric Sebastian Sampson – Director of Middle – High School International Program and AP, St. Nicholas School;
• Mr. William Sikes – Dean of Degree Programs, Broward College Vietnam;
• Ms. Kimberly Jardin – Vice Dean of Degree Programs, Broward College Vietnam.
• Along with some representatives from member units of EQuest.