On April 24, 2023, the 2023 National Conference “Researching and Teaching Foreign Languages, Linguistics & International/Global Studies in Vietnam” (UNC 2023) will officially take place with the participation of thousands of foreign language lecturers, and teachers across the country. This is an annual scientific conference, hosted by the University of Languages and International Studies (ULIS) – Vietnam National University, Hanoi, to meet the needs of connecting, sharing, and improving teaching and research capacity in the context of current globalization.
Participating in UNC 2023, EQuest Education Group is honored to be the Gold Sponsor and contribute to the conference with two reports at Sub-Committee No.6 “English Teaching and Quality Assurance at primary level”.
- Mr. Bach Ngoc Chien, Vice President of EQuest Education Group
Report: “Hybrid education model: Teaching English without English teachers”
- Mr. Jose F. Manso, General Principal of Newton 5 Primary and Secondary School
Report: “Growing with mistakes: Extraordinary learning through missteps.”Keynote speakers at UNC 2023 Main day:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pham Thi Hong Nhung, Rector of the College of Foreign Languages – Hue University;
- Dr. Bui Quang Tuyen, Director of Viettel Academy;
- M.A. Ha Anh Phuong, Commissioner of the Committee of Culture and Education – Vietnam National Assembly, Teacher of Huong Can High School, Thanh Son, Phu Tho.
The UNC 2023 event with the theme “Researching and Teaching Foreign Languages, Linguistics & International/Global Studies in Vietnam” is an important scientific event for scientists, researchers, managers, lecturers, students, and people who are interested in these fields in general. With 10 pre-conference events and a Main day (which takes place on April 24, 2023), the conference is expected to attract 10,000 representatives from 63 provinces and cities across the country to attend. Participate in the conference by using the information provided below:
- Time: 24 April 2023
- Format: Live and online via Zoom Webinar
- Cost to attend: Free
- Register: https://bit.ly/dangkithamduUNC2023
- Program information: https://ulis.vnu.edu.vn/ulisunc/chuong-trinh/
- Note: All Zoom rooms have no passcode. Representatives attending online need to use their real name according to registration to access the waiting room with the corresponding Zoom ID and wait for the technical department to accept them into the main room.